Saturday 10 December 2011

How this blog works

I will post one original lesson idea (that is, created by me) to this blog at least once every fortnight.

I will also occassionally post a more general reflection on my school experiences and thoughts.

I aim to be a mentor for graduate teachers and, in turn, am seeking to be mentored by other graduate teachers so we can support each other on the bumpy road that is the first few years of teaching. On a broader level, I also want to share my ideas with more experienced teachers and receive feedback on those ideas because I believe everyone can learn from anyone.

I want this blog to be interactive. Make comments, I want and need feedback. Seek feedback from me and other educators. This is a professional learning space and, like a classroom, it is a place to take risks and be a student.

No comments: